Eat Balanced have a set of values which represent the brand and
the way we are in our team. They are a big part of our
culture now, so we thought it would be good to share them with
1) Aim for a balanced life
- We work hard and smart when we're working in the business, but
also believe it is important to enjoy family time, exercise,
socialising, relaxing and finding a balance between them all.
2) Build open, honest and trustworthy relationships
- Business is much better and easier when it's done with people
you like, respect and trust.
3) Provide high-quality communication with a sense of
- Always pay attention to detail in any communications
Answer queries quickly and helpfully (customers, clients,
- Always be honest (our "no bullsh!t" policy). If you don't
know the answer, admit it, then do what you can to find the answer
or say you will get back to them.
4) Welcome and drive change
- Always consider ways to improve what you are doing (systems,
- "That's just the way it's always been done" will not fly at Eat
5) Be bold with your ideas and adventurous with your
- We encourage new ways of looking at things and being "ahead of
6) Take ownership of your tasks
- Aim to be proud of the quality of your output, whatever format
it is in
- Make good use of any feedback you are given
7) Create a passion for what you do
- Passion is contagious - share it and help others to believe the
We would love to hear your feedback on these by sending us a tweet or posting on our Facebook.
If you like what you read and want to be part of the team,